If you are looking to have an in-country presence in Nigeria, Ghana, Rowanda, Bangladesh and India, Admission Group can host your representatives within our offices or separate offices only dedicated to your University. We can help recruit, train and manage all regional representatives to deliver for your institution.
The Key Duties will be for In-country Representative
- Devise and operationalise the relevant country plans alongside the regional manager.
- Assist the regional manager in implementing the country’s marketing plans and achieving recruitment targets.
- Deliver market insight and accurate sales forecasts through regular and detailed reports to the regional manager.
- In cooperation with the regional manager, build and maintain sound relationships with the agent network and assist the regional manager in ensuring these agents are properly trained and resourced.
- In cooperation with the regional manager, assist the University in building and maintaining beneficial relationships with other in-country stakeholders, including Australian and local government agencies, local education institutions, scholarship bodies and others.
- Arrange and participate in all student recruitment activities including, but not limited to, training, events, student conversion, information sessions and managing enquiries/agent requests.
- Assist with follow-up and liaison between the agency, students and event hosts. In cooperation with the regional manager, assist with producing relevant social media initiatives, electronic marketing and print publications where required.
- Assist the regional manager in identifying and processing institutional credit transfer articulations.
- Handle student enquiries and manage leads.
- Ensure complete and accurate reporting of all activities.
- Coordinate student contact to confirm the outcome of the visa interview.
- Execute the pre-departure process with channel partners and students.